Speeches by Obama and McCain on Election Night
-
I am an avid watcher of politics, and I was particularly excited this
election cycle because I felt like I could vote for either of the
candidates for Pres...
17 years ago




6 comments:
Your family is so cute! I'm sorry they were sick again and again and again. It's exhuasting beyond comprehension! Hope everyone will be well. It would be so fun to see you guys one of these days. Love ya!
Angie,Those pictures are gorgeous! Caleb is darling, he looks so big already. I REALLY miss you!
And, yes, it definately counts if we watch American Idol at the same time, just different houses! Did you love it last night?
Angie, your little baby boy looks just like you! I wish you were still in Utah so we could hang out and run into each other at random places.
Holy Cow!! When did you baby grow up!!! He is adorable!! And so is your new one!
They are so adorable! Caleb looks just like you, Angie!
Angie...time for an update, I miss you!!!It's been too long since I heard anything about you or your cute fam!
Post a Comment