
We took these pictures in our front yard a couple weeks ago. Isn't the tree gorgeous! I am so loving the spring!


I love this picture. It is so typical that Danny has a bandaid. He always seems to have issues with gravity- a couple days before this he fell down the stairs. It always freaks me out but I sware that kid is made out of rubber. The bandaid had to stay on for over a week even though the bump was gone after a couple of days. My favorite bandaid was the "Hello Kitty" bandaid that he insisted on wearing everywhere.
Caleb loves to play and jump in his exersaucer. Here is a video showing what a cute, giggly little baby he is. He's growing so fast and is getting quite chubby.
Here is another quick video of Caleb in the swing. Danny walked right in front of the swing and it knocked him over. Fortunately he immediately got up and started laughing. He loves to watch this video over and over again.
3 comments:
Those are cute videos. It must be the age because I feel like Camille is always falling and hurting herself. She refuses to wear bandaids, but I guess it saves me money. Caleb has a cute laugh. I love babies that laugh easily, I think it makes being their mother a tad bit easier.
Cute pics, it has been too long since we saw each other. loved the videos too. Caleb is so cute, those little laughs!!
Hope you're well. love ya
They are so cute! I love your boys!
Post a Comment