
A couple of weeks ago we went to a pumpkin patch on a fieldtrip with Danny's preschool. It was fun but super cold. We were expecting it to be in the 60s and it was like 40 degrees. So we didn't stay too long. It was fun seeing Danny interact with his little friends and getting to know his teachers better.

We got to pick out our very own pumpkin off of the vine. Danny was too busy running around with his friend to pick one out. I think I broke my arm off trying to carry Caleb, the large pumpkin and the baby bag.

This picture isn't the greatest but I had to post it since it shows Danny and one his bestest little buddies from preschool- Martin. They were inseparable and were so cute together.

After we got home from the ward trunk-or-treat we realized we hadn't cut the pumpkin open yet- oops! So we had to hurry and do it.
1 comment:
Ooooh, I love that last picture! Spooooky! sometimes I feel like the whole pumpkin carving thing is more trouble than it's worth, ya know? but then I'm always glad we do it anyway :)
Post a Comment