Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Thank you Grandma Re-Mona

We got a special surprise in the mail today- Halloween packages from Ben's mom. The kids were so excited. This post is for her.

Caleb was pretty sticky by the time I was able to pry the sticker away from him. His hands and whole face were purple. He screamed when I took it away from him too- he sure loved it. By the way- the pillow behind Caleb is there to trap him in his highchair. If it isn't there he immediately turns around and stands up. This way we can actually get him to eat- at least when he's not throwing everything off of his tray.

We sure love and miss you Grandma Mona!

2 comments:

Ramona said...

I loved watching the videos. I am so happy that the kids enjoyed their packages. I wanted to send something since they are not close enough to come to trick-or-treating at Grandma's house. Love you lots.

Ramona

kim said...

Aren't kids so fun. Those days of getting your kids to eat are so interesting and messy huh?